Want to make your mobile home more attractive? Start by decorating the biggest part of your mobile home: The Living Room! The home has a This way, your home will have a great combination of style and beauty to create a modern and beautiful look. It’s not as hard as you may think to adopt the best features that are really helpful in making your mobile home more glamorous and worth seeing.
Great Decorating Ideas for Mobile Homes
· Light wall color is the best choice throughout the entire home to open the space up and create the cohesiveness to give you an attractive look.
· Your furniture should work for double-time with multipurpose pieces, Utilize stools as tables, benches with storage, etc.
· To make your ceiling look taller, use a high-gloss white.
· You should use the vertical space in your home. For example, stack your washer and dryer to take up a lot less room than side-by-side appliances. Bookshelves also have the ability to make a beautiful display area on the walls.
· Use Pattern and Texture to get an extra look because many designers have stated that patterns and textures work wonders to enhance the beauty of your home.
· There should be moderately scaled furniture because the scale can make or break a room. The furniture should be of the moderate size so don’t buy furniture that is too big or too small, but there must be one or two large pieces that are functional.
· You should keep your worthy furniture off the walls. Your walls and furniture will be safe and it should be arranged according to the sitting arrangement.
· Keep in mind that this is YOUR home, so follow the rules according to your needs and requirements.
Trim for Interior Look
Trim is an outstanding way to give the interior an eye-catching look. But you should take smart steps, because some designers suggest that you should paint your crown molding the same color as your walls in low-ceiling rooms and other designers say that you should paint a 2-3″ band around the top of your wall the same color as your ceiling to help make it seem higher. But my suggestion in this regard is that the color should be your own choice.
Ceiling color: Your ceiling color should be lighter than the walls, preferably white or a light tan. High-gloss paint is also the best choice because it reflects light and makes the ceiling look somehow less fixed and static. So the best is to paint the first two or three inches of ceiling around the perimeter the same color as the walls to give the illusion of taller, higher walls.
Crown Molding and Trim: here is also the suggestion of some designers that crown molding and trim at the top of the walls should be painted in the same color but the contrasting trim is the best option.
Small Room Doesn’t Mean Smaller Furniture
The very first thing that many people think when designing a smaller room is to scale down the furniture to fit the room to make it more beautiful and attractive. That doesn’t mean that the room should be overcrowded with oversized furniture, but you can use one or two larger pieces of furniture in the mix of the design. In fact, this design approach is acceptable to the smaller scale design. The mix of larger furniture in a smaller space will create an interesting and a dramatic décor and it will give you an outstanding look. Most people focus on the furniture to fit the room to break up the space and create an interesting design. Wall surface is the largest surface area of any room so you should pay extra attention to use the space as a design tool.
Don’t be Afraid of Paint
There are many people who shy away from color whenever designing a small room. But it’s complementary fashion to mix and match the color so you can’t go wrong with the paint and its importance. It’s a good idea to mix neutrals with bold colors or choose different shades of the same color to get more attraction and interesting look. If you’re satisfied with the existing color scheme, then you should apply a fresh coat of paint that will be sufficient to breathe life into your faded walls.
Color is the Way of Changing Space and Look
Colors have a trick of changing space of your dear home. Dark colors in even larger spaces give you a narrow look due to some effects of darkness while lighter shades will appear to enlarge the same area. In the mobile home, lighter colors are used to make the area feel larger. You can also use the different hues to face the different climates as your mobile unit is in the temperature zone. It’s the best option to use cold and rusty shades. Warm colors can also be used if the mobile unit is in cooler climates.
Ideas for Choosing Furniture For Your Living Room
It’s the best idea to choose round tables in small rooms. They work great for dining, coffee and for end tables. Ottomans work great as coffee tables because these can be used for seating also.
You should keep symmetry, flow, contrast, and balance in mind. You need at least 18 inches to walk comfortably so don’t put all your furniture on one wall.
Don’t follow too many rules! Yes, read up and learn from designers but it’s YOUR home and you have to make its attraction more reliable and admirable. You’ve to do what you want to do with it. You’ve to make the smart decisions about How to decorate your Mobile Home Living Room after all, it’s your home to live forever.